Monday, October 20, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

One of my favorite things to do in fall is go to a pumpkin patch. I think it is a fun way to celebrate fall and a great opportunity to capture great pictures. (I'm always up for taking pictures) I am fortunate to have a fruit research farm in my town. This farm has strawberries, blueberries, apples, grapes, and many more fruits that they research all year long. And during the fall they always grow pumpkins. This last Saturday my boyfriend and I went up there to take pictures and hopefully buy a pumpkin to carve. Unfortunately the pumpkins had already been picked over and were either too small or warty. So we decided just to buy one from Wal-Mart. We still had so much fun and got great pictures from our trip. If you have a chance to go to a pumpkin patch this fall GO because it is a blast. We have not carved our pumpkin yet, but when we do I will do a post about it. So stay tuned. 
Thanks for reading, and have a good day.  











No comments:

Post a Comment