Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Floral Lettering

Hellooooo!

Today I was getting my crafty on and decided to do a DIY project I have been dying to do for weeks. This project was floral lettering to hang as wall décor. I got the idea from Pinterest, but I tweaked it a little bit. As I was thinking about what shape I wanted to make this I keep thinking of letters like B for Britni. But I decided to not do something cliché and I went with the "&". I chose this sign because I think it is just kind of random and cute.

The only things you will need is Styrofoam, fake flowers, a hot glue gun, and a box cutter/scissor.

Step 1: Draw your letter of sign out on the Styrofoam or cardboard.

Step 2: Use your box cutters/scissors to cut out the shape. It does not really matter if the edges are smooth or even because the flowers will cover them.

Step 3: Start to glue the flowers to the cut out. For good results try to get a variety of colorful flowers and spread the colors out evenly.

After you have all the flowers glued, you have a cute floral wall décor.



Hope you guys enjoyed this DIY post! See you guys soon. :)

-Britni


No comments:

Post a Comment