Monday, September 15, 2014

Vintage Cameras

When I became interested in photography I was not just interested in modern digital cameras but I was fascinated with older cameras like Polaroids and film. I own two Polaroids and two film cameras. My Papa and Noni passed down their Polaroids from when they were younger down to me. I was super excited, but I wasn't excited about how hard it was to find Polaroid film. So a few years ago my dad somehow found film for them and surprised me with it for Christmas. 
 My Argus and Pentax I bought at antique stores both for less than $10 each. I have not had the chance to try out my film cameras even after having them for a few years. But that is definitely one of my goals for the future. I also hope to collect more as I go as a photographer. 
I haven't made a blog post in a while so I decided to do a photoshoot based on my vintage cameras. Each camera I chose a different outfit that I thought went good with the camera. 
Hope you guys enjoy. :)




























No comments:

Post a Comment