Friday, July 25, 2014

Erin Rogers

A few days ago I did a photo shoot with one of my best friends, Erin Rogers. We have known each other since we were little kids, and I was so honored to take pictures of her. Erin is a swimmer, tennis player, and soccer player. Though we didn't get to do soccer pictures (because it was so hot) we did swim and tennis pictures. I loved taking these pictures of her because it was my first time to photograph any kind of sports pictures.
One goal I have when I take pictures of other people is I want to show who that person really is and what their interest are. I feel that the outcome of Erin's pictures really showed her personality.
 We had so much fun and loved all of the shots.
Hope you guys enjoy as well! :)













































No comments:

Post a Comment