Tuesday, November 4, 2014

It's The Little Things

I want to start doing something on my blog where ever so often I will do a post about three things that I am in love with right now, because the little things are just as important as the big things in life. Right?  RIGHT!

1) Okay the first thing I want to share with you guys is my love for Taylor Swifts new album. OH MY GOSH. I love it so muchhhhh! I have always been a Taylor fan since the very beginning. She was my first and only concert (that isn't Christian) to go to. She had just released her very first album and I saw her in the gym at University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. She is just as amazing in person. With each album that comes out of hers I am in a different stage in my life, and it is not that her songs go with what is going through my life, but it is as she is growing up I am too. Her latest album "1989" is very different than her others because it shows more maturity. She is going more pop which I was not sure about at first, but when I listened to the whole album I fell in love with it! If you are T. Swift fan you probably understand where I am coming from. Anyways I just wanted to share my love for this album.
 
 
2) Numba dos is my all time favorite boots ever. I bought these at a boutique in Conway, Arkansas called E. Leigh's. I seriously wear this at least three times a week. I am convinced that they go with anything I wear. I know... I'm obsessed.
 
 

 
 
3) Christmas is so close.. well close enough that I can start thinking about presents and what I want to get people. This Christmas I am going to try to make all the gifts I am giving DIY projects. I will have to be very careful with this because most times when people receive homemade gifts they say thank you and then throw it away. I want to make gifts that people actually want. I have been doing my research and planning already! If you were thinking about making homemade gifts this Christmas here is a link to great ideas.
 
 
 
 Well here is a inspirational quote for your Tuesday! Thank you for reading and hope you all have a wonderful day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment